Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Featured: Otis


photo courtesy of a Nicole Hill Gerulat

Once in a while I check out Nicole Hill Gerulat's photo casting calls. She is one of my favorite photographers. I particularly love her work on one of my favorite blogs, One Charming Party. So simple, bright and clear. She's a great commercial photographer. I also know her family through association as I student taught at the high school she graduated from. So we have a lot of common friends. Plus she's a super genuine gal. I went to her book signing party and she was so courteous! Well, she was casting animals a while back so I submitted our little bunny rabbit, Otis. And she chose to use him form some Easter shots including one with this darling model. She said we might even see him on the cover of a parenting magazine. Maybe next Easter?

Our little rabbit is a star!

Here he is featured on A little sussy! Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! We had bunnies growing up but never photographed by the famous Nicole Hill nor possible a star on a magazine! That is so incredible! How fun!

    ReplyDelete