Isn't this cake so clever? From a distance they look like old fashioned balloons. Perfect!
I am throwing my nephew and two nieces a birthday party in April. I thought that a circus/carnival theme would be perfect for our large family and for both boys and girls! I call it "April's Fools."
My mind has been whirling with ideas since January. Can't....stop.....thinking......about.....it.
Here are two inspiration boards. I can't decide on the color palette yet. Traditional red, yellow, blue? Hot pink, teal, grass green and pale yellow? Vintage? I'm thinking rainbow....that way I can use all of them!
Sources: 1. Amy Atlas, 2. Sweet little parties, 3. A Little Polkadot, 4.Mrs. A in the Cove, 5. English Paper Company, 6. One Charming Party, 7. Mon Tresor
There are many more detailed photos so I've shared the source info if you'd like to reference them yourself! So much talent out there!
And by the end of April you'll get to see how it all turned out! I am so excited for this one! It's going to be so fun!
Also, if you'd like to enter a contest over at Kara's Party ideas for this very theme you could possibly win $150 worth of carnival party stuff! What perfect timing! I'm all about winning stuff! If you'd like to enter go here.
Inspiration Source Info:
1. Harp clips and striped food labels plus sprinkle marshmallow pops! A little polkadot
2. Animal crackers, Blow out party
3. Vellum mobile streamers, Project Wedding
4. Pink and yellow candy jar labels, here
5. Mustache photo booth, Ohdeedoh
6. Striped pink envelopes and invitation, here
7. Ticket holder, kara's party ideas
8. Zig Zag rainbow tablecloth, Crate and Barrel
9. Candy prize jars and scoops, Aesthetic Nest
10. Rainbow cake, Whisk Kid
11. Lollipops and bubblegum centerpieces, tomkat studios
12. Darling vintage yellow and pink, source
13. Jars full of treats and prizes, here
14. Gable boxes adorned with pennant bunting, A little polkadot
15. Rainbow oreos, Buggie & Jellybean from tomkat studios
16. Vintage stamps, One Charming party
Pink and yellow candy jar labels, here
Inspiration to take part in "Celebrate the Boy" month over at Made and Made by Rae. What can you make for your little guys next birthday party?