Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Super Bowl 2012

Do you celebrate the Super Bowl? I have to admit that I am not a huge football fan. Or a sports fan really at all. I'll go to the occasional baseball game (I LOVE Rockies Field because I was living there when it was first built) and football game for my alma mater (BYU) otherwise I'm not a huge sports fan. But my husband is. And he loves fantasy football. So we're having his teams and their families over for the bowl.

We kept it very simple last year. I will probably do something similar this year. What do you all do?



The colors are red, white and blue, for both teams! Keeps it super easy! Here are some images for inspiration! 


Red, white and blue marshmallow pops


I found this on Pinterest. Instead of guacamole I'll make a 7-layer dip 




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment